FREE STANDARD US SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $15

GLYPHOSATE: The difference between Organic vs. Non-Organic Cotton

Did you know that Glyphosate is an herbicide that is heavily used in raising crops in North America?  What if I told you that 85% of tampons and sanitary pads made with regular cotton were tested positive with Glyphosate?  

Check out this article to see for yourself.

With long term exposure, Glyphosate has been flagged by the WHO as being likely carcinogenic.  

At Lilli Pads, you can be assured that your products have been tested rigorously to ensure that no pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals are in your products.  In fact, 98% of our materials were tested to be organic cotton (with ZERO pesticides/herbicides/insecticides), the other 2% consisted of the bio-plastic made out of vegetable matter.  At the end of the day, it's up to you to take matters into your own hands.


Leave a comment